Art Trade Rules
If you want me to trade with you there are a few things that I need you to do. I will do the same for you.
1. I need an image or a VERY detailed description as a reference.
a. Description Guide
iii. Body Type
iv. Hair style
viii.Clothing preference (please be specific or I will make stuff up)
x.Jewelry (once again be specific or I will make it up)
2. If you send a reference image please send one that is correct on what you want. If there is anything in the reference that you have changed and do not want in your trade image please inform me. I will be using the reference and anything you have in it will be used unless otherwise told. (Be very specific on color. I am using markers to color the image and will not be able to erase once it is colored.)
3. Please specify if you want a full body or waist up. (if you do not say, then you will get whatever I make up)
4. If you want two characters or irl people interacting please give me a bit of a background story. This way I can be accurate in portraying their emotions and poses.
5. Please do not ask every day if it is done. I should have the image to you in about a week. If I don't think I can make the dead line then I will update you and tell you when I will have it done.
6. If there is something that you have specified earlier and I missed it and have not put it in the image then I will redo the image for you. However, if I have completed the image and you want something changed because you just thought about it, I might not agree to change it because the information was not given to me earlier. (However if I have time and you have been nothing but nice, I might change things for you.)
7. Please note that I have the right to decline a trade for ANY reason. I do not want to draw anything that is vulgar or overly sexual.
I have typed up this guide for both myself and my Roomie. If you want to trade art will me I am open to it.